HyperGaming.in is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send the above information to email@example.com. We will respond to any DMCA notices that we receive and take appropriate action as required by the DMCA.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. If you are unsure whether material infringes your copyright, please contact an attorney before submitting a DMCA notice.